Sunday, October 5, 2008
ballroom dancing:D
~harlow!!~
today today wat can i say abt today...lol..
mmm... went to church!! yup... had sunday school from 9.15-10.15 then had mass at 10.30-11.30...
and man all my church friends so my nasty back.. one thought my skin burnt LOL!!...
it looks disgusting now... its like all purple.. it looks like big big bruises everywhere.. it really hurts:'( *sobbing*

well anywayz went lunchie at mcdonalds from 12-1pm then went ballroom dance class!! hehe
they taught us how to line dance and we were workin on the cha cha..
i was like the youngest thr hehe...

my partner was i think 20+ lol..
then changed my partner into this man in his 40s maybe... LOL

UNFORTUNATELY... my cam wasnt working :(
cud've took pictures... i managed a few though..


my sister and I... in ballroom dance class ~ w8in for it to start... XDXD
Graphics

oh well had ballroom till 3... it was only two hours but i felt like ive been in tht class for the whole day... so was quite tired after tht...
enjoyed yummy gummy bears wen got in the car hehe...
after class~ THIRSTY THIRSTY!! hehe... im holding the packet of gummies!! lol *yum*
[i look retarded btw.. wasnt ready for the pic LOL.. i look like i wana go kiss sme1 HAHA]

well got back home!!~ went on9... chat abit... lol now doing my hw... got lots of HW!!! haizz.. gotta find some info abt sme1 who showed courage ..

Courage
LOL!!!

well i'm gonna go finish it now... byebye.. ciao~~ ^.^