Thursday, October 9, 2008
MSG FOR BOBBY LIM!
Ok...

since kee en kong bobby lim wants me to update my blog... here it is..

well today! hmm... oh it was fine besides the inevitable fact tht KONG kept flicking my arm and giving me wonderful tattoos[aka bruises]... and pounding my head wit a futsal ball....
my brain's like spinning already....
uhuh! now u noe.... the life of bobby lim... and how he practices his flicks on me....
=.= <<>

so yeap... today... typical school day.. nth much to tlk abt.. PE yeah... yaty yaty yat~ then some maths bio then acc... another boring thing to tlk abt... then uhuh... after tht came futsal... fun fun... FUTSAL SPELT FUN before kong over here.. came and did "his thing".... tsk... UHUH YES KEE EN!!! if ure reading this... huh!! practice ur flicks on kyaw or smethin.. he wnt feel a thing...

oh well... thts it i guess... nth much.. gotta keep choreographin for tom's auditions.. ciao ^.^

oh yeah... this will be an imitation of me and u KONG!... :

Fun With Statues
MySpace Graphics & Free Myspace Layouts