Saturday, October 4, 2008
shopping!!
okayy... another lovely day for another lovely person wit a lovely face!!~~ [HAHAHA]
well today.. went shoppin!!~
lols... wit my mummy! :D


went got glasses first though!! there was so much of cool frames... and as u noe me.. a very indecisive person... took quite a while choosin XP lol...
oh and in the shop.. hahaha.... this guy was so hilarious promoting these sun glasses.. lol.. XDXD
my mum and i were juz laughin laughin and rofl!!~

well yup they checked my eyes and all... hehe:

sittin there w8in to check my eyes... XP
uhuh.... comfy chair!!! lol... tht lady who checked my eyes... wow!! she can speak like "full stops" dont exist in the world!! LOL


=P

oh yeap... we went to watsons... spent like an hour there.. haha... tried alot of make-up!! was so bored waitin for my mum to buy all her stuff so yup juz played around :P

ahihihi ;-) ~~~ [evil glare at all those cosmetics... muahaha]

well now u noe the secrets to a gorgeous faced girl LOLOLOL... vanity strikes!!
anywayz headed for sungei wang... and man some shit happened.... =.=
mum went took me to sme spa.... and jeezz... tht dude bloody murdered my back!!! hurt like shit!!!!!!!

see this:

tht dude there.... yeah him...!!!!!! STUPID!!!!!!

look wat happened:

and the evil man did this all in 15 bloody minutes!!!!!! =.=



he ruined my lovely flawless skin!! sob sob T.T
he liked scraped my back until it there was this burning sensation... -.-"
he said toxic was gettin extracted -.-""""
STUPID!! ....
well to calm me down... went SHOPPING!!!! my fav sport!!
bought this dress which was so awesome!!!!--




hehehe!!! luv tht dress!!! oh well... thts all 4 nowyyyy... byebye ^^