Friday, November 14, 2008
coo coo~
mmm.... thought today wud be boring but actually had fun...

well well well... woke up around 8.30? yea... woke up n tlked to my mum abit.. then smsed emma to come to mah house... mmm... she sounded sho sleepy.. well she was... [muahaha]

ok so then... asked my mum if kyaw cud come too... cuz he wanted me to teach him acc..
so yup he came around 11.30? no idea... he came wit kar yan...
lol... they re coo coo fellas~


kar yan: "DONT TURN YOUR BACK AWAY FROM ME"

kar yan: "KYAW! I TOLD U DONT TURN UR BACK"

SUCH A FUNNY STORY EH!! ahahha im goin coo coo~ =P

okokokok... so well after tht they went cueball..
my car was right behind their bikes...lols....

i went to school.. which was soooo weird.. evry1 sayin i was lukin pwetty?? THT WAS THE WEIRDEST!!! well yea they can say tht... they can say i luk pwetty coo coo~ cuz i was today... the whole day... till now...

and OMG! my coo coo head became alot worse wen emma came to my house..
we kept tlkin abt stuff... was like a retard... she was checkin my songs in the phone,.. and wenever she asked me abt this song and tht song.. started singing the song...
LOL

well here here: {gotta look at this}


this is emma... well it WAS emma.... until i said "evaporate tall person" hahahhahahah
so her bag left lyin thr... while the poor normal person went *poof*
ROFL~
so yes... crazy day... bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~