Sunday, November 2, 2008
feathers~ coincidence or is it haunting me?
hey hey.. long time since i ve posted... sry.. had been lazy XP
okay... sunday... mm.... it spells busy busy busy..
lets start off wit wakin up early... man i was tired..
went sunday school first at around 9.15? ... yea till 10.15
the teacher kept talkin n talkin.. [lecture lecture lecture yatty yatty yat]..
then i was lookin around...to my right... left.. up... down.. then whoaaaa~ hold it... there was a feather lyin thr... it looked really nice and white... and man FLASHBACKS came into my head...
well cant really much tlk abt it.. but yup got smething wit me and feathers lol...

so yea after class, since my sis went for sme prefect thingy majigy... went brought my lil sis to my mum... then off we went to baking class...
AND WOW we baked butter cookies and pineapple jam tart.... *drool* XDX
and the recipe aint tht difficult... c'est tres facile!

so okay.. all tht baking sure made me hungry so we went klcc to eat... bought sushi!! *drooling once again*
so ate sushi, burger and donuts ;] :]
and bought some pasteries along the way..

jessica~ haha her face after eating all tht sushi!! XDXD

we went TOYS R US too!!! lol lol..
wit juz my lil sis and my childish self!!

~a lego-made version of KLCC~

eating n eating made me tired.. [since blood flows to the intestines to digest the food so theres less blood in ur brain... makin the cells sleepy]... so yea... was soooooooo sleepy...

plus had to w8 for ballroom class to start... boring... was smsing kyaw n kar yan...
well then dance started... learnt the SWING today... the dance kee en wanted to learn haha..
its quite easy once u get the basic then learn some variations...
oh yea... my dance instructor gave me this photo.. it was taken durin my previous dance lesson..

me dancing cha cha wit some random dude.
so yup tht was practically my day outside... and erm gotta show u this pic i took the other day
LOL i was in our balcony lookin around.. [well i go to the balcony ALOT] XD

and heres wat i saw :

TWO DIGI MEN!!! haha well not exactly but still.. LOL!!!!!

was laughin hysterically... until went all coo coo and random tht day...
then started takin pics of other random stuff... heres another one:


HAHA was playin wit these necklaces... fiddling wit them.lol. retard. i noe. :p
oh well... thinking abt postin again.. the pics on halloween night... but kinda lazy so maybe tom or smething or later... byebyez.