Friday, December 12, 2008
3.12.2008
mm... sry havent been updating my blog. juz didnt get time to. well 3.12.2008 was the last day of school.. well last day of term 1.. it was a xmas assembly so performed and here are some pics:
FiRst of all... my sexiest galfrenzz : *wootwoo*.. [in the dressing room]
-KELLY-
-CINDY-


-ANNA-

and the dancers:



LoLx! NOW HERE ARE the swing DANCE PICS! oh how that stage haunts me....






HEY!why settle wit pictures wen we can watch a motion picture =P
*video will be uploaded soon.. hope so*


Oh well... that morning was tiring.. and wen i thought the day was ova.. went to eat dinner XD
BUT HOLD IT! before dinner I had my time in the TOY SECTION!! haha had so much fun :P




LOL. CHILDISH I NOE. but still. haha. okay then had dinner ....



MY SIS AND I FASCINATED WITH THE LIGHT! ooooooOoOOOoo~


well fascinated?? more like HYPNOTIZED! see the results:


HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! AS IN ROFL~!!!!!!
OK OK. SO FUN FUN FUNNY DAY!
WELL I HAVENT BEEN POSTING IN MY BLOG FOR AGES AND I GOT ALOT TO POST! TONNES! SO JUZ WAIT FOR 'EM! ^.^