Thursday, December 18, 2008
Another Random Poem


Sky's The Limit


I opened my eyes
I'm so alone
After you left me
I'm burdened to the bone

But moments have passed
Time flew by
So many questions
Helpless tears run from my eyes

Telling myself that it's nothing
I force to let it go
But why until now my heart repetitively says no?

It's still him I want to be close to
It's still him i want to be near
I'm very sure of that but I'm asking
Am I that inferior to my fears?

You're all I need and no one else
It's all or nothing
That's how i felt

No matter how many doors open up for me
I can tell you there are so many stars
But you're the only one I see

I love you but you don't know
You think I've moved on
Don't you get it?
It's hard to let you go

We're so close yet so far
It seems so easy yet so hard

If you're not for me
then what's this dismay
I never thought this would happen
I never thought this would end this way

Is it fear of getting hurt?
Or fear of separation?
Don't think of it please
All we need is determination

I still believe that someday we will be
Just open your eyes and you will see

Someday somehow somewhere
We'll get where we want to be
Yes
Just believe
Don't give up on us
This is just destiny's way to see
If you and I are really meant to be

-By Kristin
written on 17/12/08