Monday, December 15, 2008
ANOTHER XMAS PARTY O.O
OMG! ANOTHER PARTY! this time i didnt perform [muahaha]
Italic
but i was suppose to.. all those ppl who performed were my friends from ballroom class and hip hop... they were so shocked cuz i was there..


HAHA.. they all practiced last week for it but cudnt make it.. was BUSY BUSY BUSYYY~
had that other church xmas party [fatima church]
so this party i went to was my church one - St.John =]

when i came.. quite embarrassing.. the hip hop dance was going on.. and man UNcountable ppl kept asking me why i wasnt in it.. and numerous times my oh-so-repetitive response would be "wasnt here last week"

... anywayz ... omg... thr was this cute dude there lol.. around my age i'm guessing.. hahaha
*squeels*

=.= unfortunately he was talking to tht 12 yr old dude in my hiphop class who keeps calling me which is really weird cuz i barely know him.

+
+
+

since i had to go xmas shopping... i had to run but then aldrin[hiphop instructor and also my KUYA^^] came and told me come next week and all that. and my mum had to be there so a long convo started.. talkin abt him being a dance teacher in fairview and all that.... blah blah LoL
but tht dude seriously has alot.. and i mean ALOT of humour!
so went shopping. AND GUESS WAT?!
got RYAN WEE a gift. lols.
nothing to say about except he'll be "surprised"
[evil laugh?]
^
^
^
KIDDING ^.^
okay.. so the gift took me ~AN HOUR~ just to finish it all up so he better appreciate it LoL. jkjk^^
hmm so thats all i did. oh and watched tv! watched Oprah and today's episode was F-R-E-A-K-Y. but awesome.
AND CSI! it was so dang cool but damn it.. it was cut.. think theres a part 2 to it. my sis and i were like O.O WHAT?!!!! O.O
i bet part 2 is nxt sunday or smething.. think about the SLEEPLESS NIGHTS! *rofl*
=P :-P :-) :-D :- :-O