Wednesday, December 17, 2008
A random poem
I thought we were meant to be
Everything that happened was just a waste of time
Things said, things done
But were you really mine?
It runs through my distant thoughts
Are you being feign?
Or was it colluded?
Cause I can't decode what i predicted
I feel swindled by your charm
Your eyes, your smile,
that look you gave me
I know you meant no harm
My heart and mind render endless perspectives
What could be my remedy
for these insane and wreck less explosives?
A girl like me deprived from love is now indulged in reminiscence
Are you that frivolous?
Are you remorseless?
Cause time is of the essence
Have you ever thought of how it could have been
If you and me chose to hold on
Yet scenes of dreams are now left unseen
Emotions disguised and minds diverged
Is this really it?
Is this the end of everything?
Or is there more to the book of happy endings?
I wonder how we'll pull through
But this i know is true
It's inevitable and fixed, a fact I can't ignore
that how much I try
I'll still be asking myself the question... "why?"

-By Kristin
written on 16/12/08
2 Comments:
Not a bad poem...little bit on the emo side though. And you ask 'Why?" Well, I say it's because humans are unpredictable.

Blogger kristin said...
LoL. i noe. emo. but after this poem and one more. gonna change the topic and dialect of the poem. its gonna be happy... maybe? lol