Friday, January 23, 2009
Another poem :]






B - is for the bind we share,


how you're always there and


would show how much you truly care




R - is for how reachable you are in times of despair and sadness


How I try to hide my inner thoughts


not knowing you're already in complete awareness




O - is for the open heart and open mind you provide


The times you'd unselfishingly think of me


and put yourself aside




T - is for the things we have in common


I talk to you, you talk to me


before we know it, it's breaking dawn


plus... time to sleep! :P




H - is for the heart you have,


a big and golden one


oh yeah


now that's a fact




E - is for the eternal friendship we share between us


be we near or far apart


nothing can break us


we're connected by heart <3




R - is for how resilient you are overall


so headstrong, focus, determined


you will always be my role model






BROTHER? What does it really mean?




I think i just told you in my perspective...


and...








I can say it's all very true... A brother to me? OH... that would be YOU!!




















Specially dedicated to my bros, Kyaw & Kee En


♥♥ ME LUBS YA!! ♥♥