Friday, January 9, 2009
dance~
ANOTHER day of DANCING...
SEEMS ENDLESS EH?

oh well for the first time in so long... sis finally joined me in ballroom again...
for the past two months been going by myself XD

sis had to catch up :P

anyway... there was this funny part..
teacher played music for tango.. dunno why but every1 was staring?
WEIRD. hate STARES.

anyway after dancing tango wit my instructor.. my sis was like WHOA~
haha but wow she learnt it fast too... =D

so yup.. had ballroom class for two hours.. then w8ed outside for my mum..
While waiting... saw A FREAKING BIG FAT MONKEY!!


it was like.... FATTTTTT!!!!!

we were all so fascinated :P


HERE IS ALDRIN[one of the most cheesiest guys ever]... taking a pic of his COUSIN!! >.<





there!! can see ah??? lol

it was like walkin from this tree to another by electric wires..

ACROBAT i suppose?
LOL



here.. look at the free monkey act:





LOL!!

well then went home after that..

NOTHING MUCH TO POST:( SORRY