Monday, July 13, 2009
PULAU KETAM.... from long long ago...
OKaayyy... so.. havent been updating my blog eversince...
let's start now...
went to crab island.. dun really know why... hehe



here's my sis... looking at the monorail map:







THIS more likely LOOKS WRONG: [haha]





hmmm.. here i hav no idea why i was laughing... 4got... but i rmbr i was laughing hysterically!!


ticket model. XDXD



gonna go inside monorail.





took some boat to the island.

NICE PHOTOGRAPHY EH? =]










and here we arrive... at crab island :)








haha. NO idea how tht umbrella went thr...
its left...
a..
MYSTERY
*cue mystery tune*
:P






the island is like full of chinese ppl..
felt like we were in china
^.^







see these pics.
really looks like china.
=X




mom.dad.jessica





lourdez.me.jessica







sis & I
posing....
hehehe~ same clothes... modelling the place la ;-)






Sis.







Jessica babe =) haha





~mummy~





some random person praying.




~jessica~
lukin' so cuteee





jessica & me. cycling :)





sis. cycling? or juz posing? :P kidding





MAKAN time!! wootwooOOooOOoo~ *drool*


Jessica n her frens.. teehee:-3





waiting for food!! ~~~
or
advertising coke? haha XD







ready to EAT EAT EAT!!





they wouldnt eat la.
so i START!
~wooOooOOooo~





ABC *slurp*
YUMMY!!
my sis = holding the straw
other sis = holding spoon
me = holding straw and spoon [smart huh]
consume MORE!! ha!!






CYCLING TIME:






hehe... nice breeze XD



peace.


dad n sis gona luk at somethin..



curious wat tht is?
well i duno also :P hehehehe



tried cycling wit mums bike..
so weird.




mummy ~ posing ...




me & my two bfs.
can see behind?
lol we gona go cycling together..... ^^


in China. joke :P









dad doing cat walk
ROFL :D



on our way back.








sis tryin to annoy me while i was smsing.
punch her then she knows.
lol





SO well that was it...
food there was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
hehe.