Friday, August 14, 2009
WROTE NEW SONG :)
"You're All I Need" - written by Kristin ft.Jeanne ^^


G C
I opened my eyes
Em C
I'm so alone
G C
After you left me
Em D
I'm burdened to the bone

G C
But moments have passed
Em C
Time flew by
G C
Many questions
Em D
Helpless tears run from my eyes

G C Em C
Telling myself that it's nothing
G Em D
I force to let it go
G C Em C
But until now my heart repetitively says no?

G C
It's still him I want to be close to
G D
It's still him i want to be near
G C Em C
I'm very sure of that but I'm asking
G C D
Am I that inferior to my fears?

Chorus:
G C Em C
You're all I need and no one else
G C
It's all or nothing
Em D
That's how i felt

G C Em C
No matter how many doors open up for me
G C
I can tell you
Em D
you're the only one I see

G C Em C
I love you but you.. you don't know that
G C
You think I've moved on
G D
It's hard to let you go

G C
We're so close yet so far
Em C
It seems so easy yet so hard


G C
If you're not for me
Em D
then what's this dismay
G C Em C
I never thought this would happen
G C Em D
I never thought this would end this way

G C
Is it fear of getting hurt?
Em C
Or fear of separation?
G C
Don't think of it please
Em
All we need is determination


G C Em
Someday somehow somewhere
C G
We'll get where we want to be
C
Yes
Em D
Just believe
G C
Don't give up on us
Em C G
This is just destiny's way to see
C G D
If you and I are really meant to be

*CHORUS*

Em C G
This is just destiny's way to see
C G D
If you and I are really meant to be

G {strum}